Symptoms of infertility
The following signs and symptoms do not always indicate infertility, and often infertility has no symptoms at all. However, there may be a need to see a fertility specialist if the couple have been trying to conceive without success for some time.
- Abnormal menstrual bleeding – bleeding for anything between 3 to 7 days can be considered normal. However, if length of menstrual flow is shorter or longer, bleeding is very light, or extremely heavy and intense, this can signal problems.
- changes in heaviness or coloring
- changes in length of bleeding time
- excessive menstrual cramps
- extremely heavy menstrual bleeding
- extremely light menstrual bleeding
- Irregular menstrual cycles – unusually short or long cycles ((less than 24 days, or more than 35 days)can be a red flag for infertility problems and may be a sign of possible ovulation problems. Abnormal menstrual cycles can also come unpredictably..
- Sexual dysfunction – if the male partner does experience sexual dysfunction, this could be an infertility red flag.
- ejaculatory problems
- Successive miscarriages (two or more)
- Weight problems
- excessive exercise routines
- excessive thinness
- excessive overweight or obesity
- extreme dieting
- poor dieting practices
Once the infertility testing has been completed, doctors and fertility specialists will review the results and recommend a treatment plan. Nearly 90% of all infertility cases, both caused by male and female factors, are overcome through treatment, including surgical and medical techniques.Treatment goals may include one or more of the following:
- Correcting or improving anatomical abnormalities
- Enhancing the production of healthy eggs
- Enhance sperms’ ability to fertilize the egg
- Assisting reproduction using specific technologies
Recommended Supplements To Alleviate Symptoms
- Royal Jelly – Royal Jelly has an interesting effect in these cases, both in men and women, having the effect of an aphrodisiac due to all the hormones in contains. It contains the hormone gonadotropic which activates and improvesthe sexual glands.
- Multi-Maca – Maca may promote libido, sexual potency and energy. Peruvian women begin using Maca at age 3, and remain strong , fertile and productive, well into their later life.
- Gin-Chia – The combination of golden chia from the West and ginseng from the East gives your body back what your busy lifestyle takes out!
- Aloe Berry Nectar – Anti-inflammatory. Natural antibiotic, cell regenerator. It contains quality proteins.
- Vitolize For Women – Designed from natural blend of anti-oxidants, very rich in vitamins and minerals, that comes from herbs and fruits, help to revitalize your body!