When it comes to business, most people omit one very important factor “the quality of product”and that’s what’s been building FLP company for so many years. So, let’s review it in little more deatils.
It is VERY Important to state that Forever Living Products is the world’s #1 the world’s largest producer and distributor of aloe vera and aloe vera health and beauty products, the world’s largest producer and distributor of nutritional bee products.
- Quality Products : A strong product line is one of the most important aspects of the business varied with a common feel. It is extremely difficult to be credible when selling a water filter, and then a minute later, a pair of shoes. A company should have quality products that are remembered long after any price or volume incentives are offered. Look for a market leader with a proven quality track record.
2. No Investments Required : Most other companies and network marketing firms require some sort of membership fee or registration fee or both and/or renewal fee. In Forever Living Products we don’t have these. So, there is No registration fee, No Membership Fee, No Cancellation fee.
3. No Pass Up : Nobody in your team will be promoted to a position above you in the forever living marketing plan. If a distributor in your downline excels in sales, they will automatically bump you up to the next level when they receive a promotion. Look for a marketing plan that is designed to reward you for introducing Superstars to your business.
4. No Demotions : A distributor may not be demoted due to inactivity of sales. Once they have been promoted to a certain level, they will remain at that level. A good marketing plan allows you to relax if you need to. It is nice to know that even after 6 months or one year off returning is easy as it gets and distributors continue where they left of.
5. Bonuses Paid on the Retail Cost of the Product : The bonuses should be paid on the retail costs of the product, not on the wholesale distributor prices. This means more cash back to the distributor. Most of the other companies pay on the wholesale value, but retail value is 43% more, and that is a big percentage meaning much more money to the distributors.
6. Proven Financial Stability : Steady, solid growth is always the sign of a good MLM. It is often helpful to look for the diversification of the company’s holdings. Also, refer to the company’s sales chart to view growth, sales figures and project future trends. Also, view the sales history over the entire duration of the company.
7. 5-year Minimum Industry Experience : A reputable MLM should have at least five years experience and solid growth throughout the company’s existence. A well-established MLM will make it past the first crucial 18 months with solid management, a strong business plan, motivated distributors and quality products. Forever Living Products has been in business since 1978 that is many times five years.
8. Multiple Income Opportunities : With a variety of income opportunities offered to the distributor, comes the advantage of working on your own schedule, working part or full time and working from home. A key advantage to being involved in an MLM is the fact that you can enjoy multiple opportunities to earn money. When looking for a good MLM, find one that offers profit sharing, leadership and royalty bonuses.
9. Consumable Products : Consumable products are ideal for an MLM business, as you can easily build a base of loyal customers wanting to regularly purchase replacement products. An active consumer base is the key to an effective MLM business. This can only be built on quality consumable products. For example, it is very difficult to represent a business that sells home security alarms. Forever Living has a great line of consumable products.
10. Extensive Support Network : An extensive support network is crucial in the success of your business with an MLM. From a distributor support center to training seminars and incentives, the distributor should be offered a variety of opportunities to better build their business. Your success directly affects the success of the company; therefore their support system should represent this idea.
11. International Presence : A company that is established around the world shows growth, reliability and quality products. This also refers to the multiple year track record of the company. Most companies that venture internationally are stable and have ample industry experience. Forever Living Products is truly international company operating in more than 170 countries on every continent. Start the business with FLP, work hard and enjoy good income for many years to come.